Goods In Transit Claims Management (GITCM) specialises in the management & handling of freight liability claims for insurers and the haulage & freight sectors.
Claims are an unfortunate distraction for most haulage businesses but nevertheless need to be dealt with in a timely and professional manner to minimise liabilities, avoid unnecessary costs and maintain positive relationships with customers and suppliers. Recognising the value of having a specialist company to manage this side of its business, Barron Wood Distribution took the decision 5 years ago to outsource the management of all its goods in transit claims to GITCM.
The benefits delivered to Barron Wood include:
- An experienced claims department to receive and record details of any claims raised.
- Professional submission of claims to insurers.
- Expert negotiation of insurance claims to minimise costs to the company.
- Recoveries from sub-contractors & suppliers.
- Advice on suitable trading conditions and other measures to limit liabilities.
- Review of proposed SLAs & contracts to assess any exposure to claims which may not otherwise be recoverable from insurers.
- Dedicated point of contact for customers & subcontractors where required to resolve any issues.
Paul Graham, Partner of Goods in Transit Claims Management (GITCM) has spent over 35 years dealing with Haulier and Freight Forwarders.
For a hassle-free solution to you goods in transit claims, call Paul Graham on 01772 280285.
GIT Claims Management
GITCM is an independent company specialising in the management & handling of Goods In Transit insurance claims.01772 280285